Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm back!...... maybe

for now, I just wanted to make sure this blogspot was still active

but I'm thinking of making a comeback

why?

for the same reasons i started this blog a year and a half ago...

b/c I think the markets are back to their same old tricks, and some comeuppance is in store

and I want to keep a diary of my investment and economic-related musings

both for my own sake.... to document my thinking and therefore keep it organized and on-track... and thereby avoid groupthink and other traps of the mind

and, frankly, for the sake of providing real-time posts to the outside world, to leave a snail trail that can either ultimately prove that i was on the right track, or, perhaps, prove otherwise, that mr. market does know best, and that i'll need to re-think my analytical process

we shall see

in any case, as for why now, well, if you saw my previous post, which was quite some time ago, you'll know that i've had some mental health issues; those aren't over yet --- it turns out that its pretty hard to unscramble this egg i've got on my shoulders after having scrambled it so thoroughly last year; but i've come a long way; and, not only do i finally feel confident enough for the first time in a long time to test my stability by blogging, but i actually think that framing my thoughts and diarizing, so to speak, helps keep me sane

in any case, as i said, we shall see

cheers,

m

No comments: